If you have any queries regarding destruction or metal processing please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Compacting or baling waste both reduce waste volume and have similar benefits. Which process is right for your business will depend on the material being reduced and what happens to it next. Some materials are particularly suited to one or the other, while others (like cardboard) can be baled or compacted.
Baling reduces the volume of waste product, which has a number of benefits…
- Reduces space taken up by waste on site.
- Easier to store due to regular shape.
- Increases ease of transportation.
- Reduced storage costs
- Lower transportation costs
- Reduced waste disposal costs.
- Increased revenue (some baled materials can be sold to recyclers creating additional revenue).
- Baled waste requires fewer vehicles for transportation.
Examples of materials that can be baled:
- Paper: including newspapers and magazines.
- Refused Derived Fuel.
- Tyres/ Rubber.
- Tetra Oaks and Cartons